Friday, December 26, 2008

We're Back...

So funny story.... Joey loves to hide things.  Everything he gets his hands on he will stuff under the couch or under his bed, etc.  A few weeks ago I realized our cord to hook up our camera to the computer was missing.  I have been searching for it everywhere.  We have not been able to post anything to our blog because we have had no way to get pictures off the camera.  Although, I did like having the posts up about my grandpa for an extended period of time we were ready to get some new stuff posted.  I have been so worried the cord was gone forever.  I thought I had looked everywhere and was ready to give up.  Well on Christmas day Josh found the cord!  It was wrapped inside a shirt and stuffed behind his nightstand!!  Hilarious! So now I must catch everyone up on the last few weeks.  Enjoy:)

No comments: