Friday, December 5, 2008

BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!

Jojo has been saying mamamamamamama for months now. More of a rambling than a real "mama." But for the last couple weeks I have been really working on him to say mama and he has been doing it after I ask him to "say mama" over and over and over again (I'm sure I'm annoying him so much). Well yesterday I was sitting with Josh on our couch showing him the cute video of Cody on the Millers' blog and of course Joey wanted to get up and see too, so Josh picked him up and put him on his lap and we were all watching the video. Then out of the blue, Joey leaned over toward me and patted his hand on my chest and distinctly with perfect annunciation said "MAMA!" Needless to say, I flipped out and was so excited. I am tearing up right now as I write this. It was definitely without a doubt the greatest moment of my life and I have had some great moments. I love my son so much and hearing his cute little voice makes me want to throw up (from happiness).

3 comments:

Auntie Char said...

sniff...........snifffff...
...Rachelle... you made my day!!!
....sniff..... I gotta go now...
..sniffff.... loveyou

Unknown said...

Yeah JoJo! That is very exciting Rachelle. :)

Rebekah J said...

i'm in love with this.