Monday, December 8, 2008

And now the saddest...

My wonderful grandpa who I love SO MUCH passed away very early Friday morning. My heart is broken and I miss him terribly. My grandpa was one of the best men I have ever known. He loved me with all of his heart and I knew that every time I was with him. I can't believe I will never walk into my grandparent's house again to see him so happy to see me or call their house to hear... Rachelle... never heard of her. Growing up I counted on my grandpa for so much and he was always there for me. He was my number one fan and supporter. I honestly don't know what I am going to do without him. Please keep him and my grandma in your prayers. There will be a service later this week. I can't believe this is real!

5 comments:

Margo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margo said...

I am so sorry about your grandfather. Your family is in our prayers. Please let us now if you need anything.

Love
Margo

Rebekah J said...

I'm so sad for everyone that knew Ski, and for those that never had the fortune of meeting him. An amazing man, hysterical, and good to his family, what more could you ask for. I raise my whiskey to you Ski. Here, here!

Etzkorn Family said...

Rachelle, I am so sorry to hear. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!!

Leah said...

Your grandpa ski will be missed by everyone that knew him. He was soooo funny, spunky, interesting and loving.

Big hugs and lots of love to your family. I will keep you all in my prayers.