Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dad's 60th Birthday Weekend Extravaganza!!!

Thank you Mattea for emailing me pictures from our weekend because I promised my friend Josh Tam I would update this blog last night and I forgot.

So here are some pics from our weekend in the mountains. It was so much fun and I still can't believe my dad out-partied every single person EVERY NIGHT!!! He's a machine! I was the first adult in bed 2 out of the 3 nights. I'm lame!



Yes... I know we are total dorks!








The girls trying to make out with my son:






4 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

How fun! JoJo is the cutest :)

Zach, Erin, Colin and Tate said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to go to that cabin!

Unknown said...

I'm putting in a request for the dog video! I could use a hearty laugh!

Millers NW said...

We all love this stuff, Braden can't get enough... "See Jo Jo, see Jo Jo," he says when I'm on the computer messing around - I love it!! - fun to say, "Okay, mommy find him."